Trap and Culture is a Great project that highlights my progress up to this point.
1. Getting to Fuse my love of Hip Hop, Jungle, and reggae. And in doing so getting to write my music that i felt represents me very well.
2. Connecting With www.ozcatradio.com
and Curtis J, This was pretty great,
having the opportunity to have my release pushed on a San Fran Radio Show, to be interview and given some great motivation and strength from the San Fran Community. *Blessed*.
Big up at Curtis for being the first one to pitch the idea of my putting an e.p. together.
3. Getting support from friends like 1337 Pittsburgh, Real Trap, HHTRAP, National Trap, Julian and Mat over @ addicted to trap.
all my friends who asked me about the e.p. and help keep me in good spirits about the release / are helping with creating the buzz..
4. Thanks To Doverspike for all of the mastering, editing, Patients, and Creative Feedback,
with out your help this wouldn't have been possible.
5. Thanks to Matt Hunter for the awesome artwork, im very proud to have your work as the cover for this release.
Thanks to you, for taking the time to read this, listen to one of the tracks, send a comment, favorite a track, or decide to download it and add it to your library,
I love that someone besides myself enjoys the music that i am making.
So to you.
Thanks and Cheers.
released 13 March 2013
1337 Pittsburgh, Real Trap, Jahlil Beats.